Next, is the data of the person responsible for processing the data collected through this Website:
- LOREFAR, S.L. B-58087479 (hereinafter, “FARO”).
- Calle Dinámica, número 1, Polígono Industrial Santa Rita, Castellbisbal, 08755 – Barcelona.
2. 1. Purpose:
The personal data of the user of this Website will be processed for the following purposes:
- Enable the use of the functionalities placed at your disposal on the Website, as well as the attention to the requests that the user directs to FARO.
- The data processed for this purpose will be kept while the use of these functionalities is maintained. In the case of requests made by a user that does not have a contractual relationship with FARO, the data will be kept until such requests have been resolved.
- Keep the user informed, including by electronic means, about the products, services and news of FARO and the rest of the companies belonging to Grupo FARO, all of them dedicated to the sale of lighting and ventilation articles. This purpose includes subscriptions to the FARO newsletter.
- The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment in which the user withdraws his/her consent given for the reception of said communications. Communicate the data of the users to the rest of the companies belonging to the FARO Group, all of them engaged in the sale of lighting and ventilation articles, so that they can keep the Client informed, even by electronic means, about their products, services and news. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the user withdraws his/her consent given for the communication of his/her data.
The legal basis for carrying out the data processing specified in the previous section is as follows:
- Execution of the functionalities offered on the Website. In the case of requests made by a user that does not have a contractual relationship with FARO, the legal basis is the user's consent implicit in the request so that FARO can attend to it.
- The consent of the given user for receiving such communications.
- The given user's consent for the communication of their data.
In accordance with the provisions of the third processing purpose, the user's data will be communicated to the rest of the companies belonging to the FARO Group, which can be consulted at www.faro.es.
The user can exercise before FARO the following rights related to their personal data: Access; Rectification; Suppression; Limitation of treatment; Data portability and Opposition.
Similarly, in the processing of user data whose validation is based on the consent given by the user, the user has the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent upon its withdrawal. To exercise these rights, the user can send their request to FARO, Calle Dinamica, numero 1, Polígono Industrial Santa Rita, Castellbisbal, 08755 - Barcelona; or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org In any case, the user has the right to submit a claim to the corresponding control authority if he considers it appropriate.
On this Website, we use third-party cookies to improve our services by analysing the user's browsing. If you go on browsing, we will consider you accepting its use. For the purposes of this privacy and cookies policy, "continue browsing" means clicking on any button, checkbox or link on the Website, downloading any content from it or scrolling.
6.1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer when accessing certain websites, such as this one. Cookies allow such websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's or the user's browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
6.2. What types of cookies does this Website use?
6.3. How can I block or delete the cookies used by this website?
You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Blocking, disabling or eliminating the cookies used by FARO on the Website may affect its full functionality; making some services or functions not available to the user.